Objective of the Course:
- To train future industry professionals.
- To prepare graduate students for a professional career in industry and academia by providing an outstanding environment for emerging areas.
Highlights of the Course:
- Open to students as well as Professional.
- Can be completed along with any other fulltime Master Programme.
- Exposure to Industry through Industrial tours and visits.
- Experienced Faculties and expert from Industry.
- ICT supported and project based learning
- Fully furnished Library with e-learning resources
1 Year (Part – Time)
Bachelor Degree in any stream from any statutory University or any Foreign University with 50% aggregate marks shall be eligible for admission to the Course.
First Come First Served Basis
- Annual exam of 100 Marks each for paper I to IV.
- Division of Marks for Paper V
- Field Visit report marks given by Internal Examiner    25
- Field Visit report marks given by External Examiner    25
- Viva Examination based on the knowledge and
understanding of the contents of Course in Paper I to IV    50
Course Structure: PGDIB (Post Graduate Diploma in International Business)
|I||International Marketing and Management|
|II||Export- Import Procedure and Documentation|
|III||Economic System and Foreign Trade in India|
|IV||Commercial Laws and Overseas Marketing Research|
|V||Field Visit Report and Viva|
Value Addition Programmes:
Aptitudes Training Programme for the MSc (CS) SEM-II in the collaboration with Pankaj Gandhi’s Academy PuneStudents can avail facility of Regular Coaching / Training of Civil Services Competitive Examinations UPSC and MPSC at MIT Civil Services Training Institute, MIT Campus, Kothrud Pune, after college hours during their graduation. For more information please visit http://www.mitcst.com/
The post graduates of M.Sc. (Computer Science) programme may choose following areas as carrier option
- Software Developer/Programmer/Engineer
- System Analyst
- Software Application Architect
- Software Consultant
- Hardware Engineer
- Technical Writer
- Systems Developer/Engineer
- Web Designer and Develop
- Starting a new Venture